Battlefield 1 Server Control has Been Implemented…Finally!
As you know by now, the server control that we have waited for since Battlefield 1 Launched a year ago has finally been implemented. Good times are gonna roll!
It is time to get back to business. If you have not played this game when all 32 of your platoon members are on the same side, you are going enjoy an entirely new experience. Last night was just a taste. We need to bang the rust off and run not just as squads on the same side, but as an entire platoon working together towards the same goal.
To do this we need to follow procedure. It’s been a year since we have been able to work together at this level and many of our members are new to this. Here is how it works.
- Visit our website and Sign Up for practice every week. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- Communicate with your Squad Leader when you cannot make it or if you will be late.
- Get into your squad’s party chat by 8:40 on practice night.
- Squad Leader or representative log into Zello channel.
- Represent our Platoon with class and respect. (Read the Rules if you need a refresher on acceptable behavior)
- Work together and dominate!
The first night we had server control, new applications to the platoon started coming in as fast as the hate mail. Our server will soon be populated 24/7 just like BF4. Over 2400 people have made our server one of their favorites. Other platoons know who we are and want to come challenge us in our house. It is important to stick together on off nights. This will help keep the server populated. If you are playing on an off night and see other VETs on the server, try to stay on the same side. Send an admin a message to get you moved over and don’t be surprised if one moves you over without asking. We need to stay together.
Here we go!